By some accounts, the U.S. National Debt is so high enough now that even if we wanted to pay it off, everyone in the country would have to chip in a whopping $30,000 per person! This is based on a 9.3 trillion dollar debt divided by 303 million people. Since only about 143 million of …
Tag Archive: Federal Budget
- Sarah Palin Says Romney and Ryan Not Telling the Whole Truth
- Charges against Doctor Implicate Pakistan in Bin Laden Cover up
- The Smearing of Amanda Knox Shows Reading News Critically is Critical
- Occupying Wall Street or Preoccupied with Anger?
- Unemployment is Likely Not a Big Factor for Obama Reelection